Save the date: PUMPS & PIPES NORWAY 2018. 17-18 October, 2018.
Pumps & Pipes Norway 2018
01.06.2018IGNITING TECHNOLOGY TRANSFERS: This conference is a new business innovation platform where professionals from the industry and the medical sector can share knowledge, challenges and methods as a driver for innovation and value creation.
We are delighted to invite you to this very first conference - PUMPS & PIPES NORWAY 2018, October 17-18 at Sola Strand Hotel, Norway.
Follow this link to register.
This conference wants to ignite technology transfers and help businesses getting access to researchers, start collaborations and meeting investment partners. We believe that the solution to your problem may well be in ‘’The Other Guy’s Toolkit’’.
Nina Fagerheim Åmodt
and Elen Haugs Langvik
from Tidewave R&D AS will tell their story. They have developed a unique and smart turning mattress that automatically turns and moves users with reduced mobility, on a self-contained time interval. Based on technology from the oil and gas industry.
- Alan B. Lumsden, M.D., is the "founding father" of Pumps & Pipes in the US.
- Nina Fagerheim Åmodt and Elen Haugs Langvik from Tidewave R&D AS will present their unique story.
- Karl Eirik Schjøtt-Pedersen is the Director General in the Norwegian Oil and Gas Association (Norsk Olje & Gass).
- Hans Petter Eng is founder and CEO of qWave AS.
- Sigrid Kaarstad Dahl, PhD within biomechanics and researcher at SINTEF and currently leading the SINTEF project "CardioSIM".
- Adnan A.M. Aqrawi, Lead Consultant-Innovation at the Research and Technology Sector of Equinor.
- Ruben Rathnasingham, PhD, Assistant Dean for Health Product Innovation at the Dell Medical School, Austin.
- Fredrik Bærheim, advisor and project manager at NUI AS.
Follow this link to read more about the speakers and the conference.
Date: 17-18 October 2018
Venue: Sola Strand Hotel
About the organizers
The main organizer is Norway Pumps & Pipes. The cooperative partners behind the initative are Stavanger University Hospital (SUS), International Research Institute of Stavanger (IRIS), University of Stavanger (UiS), Greater Stavanger, and Norsk Olje & Gass (The Norwegian Oil and Gas Association).