1. Karianne Skogland Enerstvedt, University of Stavanger/IRIS, PhD thesis title: Indicators for environmental impact of
petroleum activities. Plasma proteome of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua
) response to PAH exposure.
2. Io Delgado, University of Stavanger. Thesis title: Biomarker responses in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua
) exposed to
PAHs: data treatment, data interpretation and communication of results.
3. Matilde Ballin, University of Siena (ERASMUS exchange student), Italy. Thesis title: Proteomics and genomics to
evaluate biological effects of crude oil and its derivatives in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua
, Linneus 1758).
4. Hilde Steine Molland, University of Stavanger. Thesis title: A study of the effect of oil in water exposure on Atlantic cod,
using a PAH-metabolite biomarker approach.
5. Mads H. Busvold. Thesis title: Study of enzymbiomarkers Glutathione S-Transferase and Catalase in oil exposed
Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua
6. Azin Bayat. Thesis title: Indicators of environmental impact of petroleum activities: histological evaluation of liver and
gill of Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua
) exposed to oil.
7. Cristian R. Marcucci, Exchange student from Brazil at University of Stavanger.
8. Carlos Miguel Cerdán García, Exchange student from Spain at University of Stavanger.