1. "Integrated environmental monitoring - meeting the challenges of environmental monitoring in sensitive areas."
Ståle Johnsen, Statoil AS Norway
2. "Total's AUV experience with deep-water survey AUV"
Eric Cauquil, Total S.A. France
3. "Pipeline inspection and Environmental monitoring using AUV"
Bjørn Gjelstad, Kongsberg Maritime AS, Norway
4. "Operational capabilities and sensor systems for AUV applications in natural resource development"
Mark Alan Moline, Ecotone AS, Norway
5. "Quantitative detection of dissolved oil and gas components in the marine environment using underwater mass spectrometry"
Ryan Bell, University of Vancouver, Canada.
6. "Applied Underwater Robotics Laboratory (AUR-Lab) a new multidisciplinary research initiative at NTNU for exploration of the ocean space"
Asgeir Sørensen, NTU-AURLab, Norway
7. "Running an AUV for High-Resolution Survey and Targeted Sampling of a Deep Oil Plume in the 2010 Gulf of Mexico Oil spill"
Yanwu Zhang, Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute, USA
8. "AUV evolution: Cognition of marine carbon"
Richard Camilli, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution, USA
9. "Technical and engineering-related aspects of underwater mass spectrometry"
Harold Hemond, Massachusets Institute of Technology, USA
10. "Environomics - Taking the pulse on the marine environment:"
Christofer Troedsson, UniResearch, Norway